Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sluts From Luck Wisconsin Why Are English Girls So Stereotyped?

Why are English girls so stereotyped? - sluts from luck wisconsin

Why does the world think we are ugly and have bad teeth?

I am fascinated by this lol

I think it is because they compare the plastic smile you see in Los Angeles and other things.

What do you think? Not everyone has a crooked yellow smile!

And some of us are pretty, are not some of us. It has nothing to do with our nation is the draw! It is the same in every country. Grr.

And we are not all whores.

Lol.

7 comments:

!!♥ ChRis BrOwN & ArChiE ♥!! said...

My mother told me that () around the teeth and told him what he said because I know it is not very wise to say that as saying that all Mexicans have dark skin who do not. but I've never heard that all the English girls, prostitutes, or ugly, but I've heard that Swedish girls are whores

Neve said...

I'm still in touch with some friends that I visit the United Kingdom, while I was there, and they are all pretty girls. I think that in the United States, we have so many women false breasts, false TINs and false teeth, we forget that girls really shine.

shimmyba... said...

I live in England, but I am pure English.
English girls are ugly. They are virtually one way or another. But most of them are under 18 years. And many of them 19 had 3 or more children ... Thus 6_6

IanCorri... said...

I love the focus on several GB. Very sexy!

IanCorri... said...

I love the focus on several GB. Very sexy!

NO SURRENDER said...

not everyone can be ugly, but there are many brainless sluts

Colin Lueless (the dumb one) said...

I'm going to Sweden, then

Post a Comment