Wednesday, January 20, 2010

King Spa Palisades Park Ladies, How Can I Plan The Most Romantic Over Nighter Ever?

Ladies, how can i plan the most romantic over nighter ever? - king spa palisades park

I know this is off topic, but I like the ladies or advice. At Christmas, my friend and I got a check for $ 150 Marriot their parents .. our children will hold in the evening by a night. We're not sure we, but we are about 30 minutes from our house in a king room spa, which means we have a bathroom with a normal shower, bath / shower and a bathtub with whirlpool jets in the corner of the room Royal guests. and it is a king. The room is a bit expensive, so they can stay for 1 night. I am looking for ways around this beautiful fiance.He for my sleep, then down and thought about Continential breakfast early and take a plate of "breakfast in bed." Idk if you will allow hotels in the breakfast room and breakfast for free, we stopped at a Fairfield Inn Any1 if you have an idea? I know that I am, breakfast, room service, so that we could but get less than $ 2 below the limit of 150 We will eat in the area i am sure, but what can I do for my FIANwhat?

I have no income or way to the car if you do not go out and buy new or lingerae much as I have. I have candles of Christmas that I'm looking for salvation, when we leave. But cheap, fresh ideas?

Well, I do not know if Any1 hotels mainly in Fairfield Supply fragrant bubbles or something or something on the whirlwind? I've never had a romantic getaway or something I'm curious as to whether all women or any idea how I can really my friend, what I want and how I treat him like a king to show for one night?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not a woman, but I'm sure if your husband is such a thing as most people know not much care for the romantic things. the best thing you can do for him, the room is * wink *...

PS If you want to do good to you that you are the best and should laugh little and seek night should, "" him and be affectionate to dinner, and then ...

Anonymous said...

put baby lotion for a massage and aroma known lol
Florist roses are sold very cheap, the die is to use as sprinkled rose petals on the sheets
Candles
Strawberry Wine

Anonymous said...

put baby lotion for a massage and aroma known lol
Florist roses are sold very cheap, the die is to use as sprinkled rose petals on the sheets
Candles
Strawberry Wine

Anonymous said...

put baby lotion for a massage and aroma known lol
Florist roses are sold very cheap, the die is to use as sprinkled rose petals on the sheets
Candles
Strawberry Wine

Post a Comment