Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bank Private Student Loan Consolidation Student Loan Consolidation Help?

Student Loan consolidation help? - bank private student loan consolidation

I will be a two-year paralegal from the case, and I'm sure I have a Stafford loan for $ 3,500 and he gave me a grant to about $ 900. The Paralegal program will ultimately cost about $ 11,000, so you have to take a private student loan.

I believe that all financial aid and loans to very confusing, but I had not appeared on the search for a private loan from Chase Manhattan Bank, as bad. I wondered about the loan consolidation. Are there any banks that consolidate federal Stafford loans and private loans, to give you a lower monthly payment? Chase Manhattan, said he can not consolidate federal loans and private, but I wonder if might do another bank? Or is there another smart way to go to the management of their loans after graduation? I just try to think and plan the big picture and to attend to.

So, if you take a personal loan, it would seem that any one variable that has happened .. Why not a fixed rate? In an attempt to consolidate and maintain a fixed priceType D school, when you're done?

Like I said ... financial support is very confusing for me. Any help would be very grateful.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment