Friday, January 29, 2010

Can You Get A Yeast Infection From Being Fingered I Have A Yeast Infection In My Intestines, Could I Have Gotten It From My Boyfriend?

I have a yeast infection in my intestines, could i have gotten it from my boyfriend? - can you get a yeast infection from being fingered

my friend finger my ass, I got a yeast infection he? I feel as if you have diarrhea, and had a little bit, but it occurs only after eating, and my mother thinks that it is from yeast in the intestines. Would it have been for my friend, and if so, what can we do to prevent this from happening again other than condoms?

Thank you,
Brooke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gf once, and I think it's because you have a hand cream to start the liquid

Anonymous said...

Is your friend Pillsbury Doughboy?

Anonymous said...

Is your friend Pillsbury Doughboy?

Post a Comment