Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Index Pre Teen Seriously And HONESTLY...how Old WAS Aisha When Mohammad Took Her As His "wife"?

Seriously and HONESTLY...how old WAS Aisha when Mohammad took her as his "wife"? - index pre teen

The Hadiths say that she was 6 when Mohammed, then 50 years old, took Aisha to be his wife. The Hadith also says she was 9 years old when ... ummm .... "Fact".

Several Hadiths say the same. 6 @ @ 9 sex marriage.

However ... Surprise, surprise ... Muslims (Mohammadeans) Hadiths contradict each other and say ...

NO! She was 12 years old! "
NO! She was 13 years old! "
NO! I was 14! "
NO! She was 15 years old! "
NO! Was 16 years old! "
NO! She was 18! "
NO! She is 19! "

etc. ..

or "It's not your business!"

Someone in my last question, said:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...
"Who says that Aisha was pre-teen, if you know Arabic to understand, that they are 19 years."

Silly me ... I do not know Arabic so clearly have no idea what I mean. Brilliant reasoning. (NO)

I think I should "go to open up more to his mouth" (lol learn)

I can also imagine, this means that all UN --REFERENCES numeric in the hadith as unreliable, so what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment