Sunday, November 29, 2009

Public Health Record Can I Cross Train Into Active Service After Being With The U.S. Public Health Corps For A Few Years?

Can I cross train into active service after being with the U.S. Public Health Corps for a few years? - public health record

I'm in the middle of my nursing school and I decided (if signed closer to graduation) with the Corps of Public Health. In the long run I would be in a position to regular activity. I'm 29 and I am sure that age and is a single mother (divorce) is a register for obsticle active service now. I just wish that my children a little longer to wait before they are regularly active service. I also hope that a record of good performance USPHC will enter an age exemption, which is required once the industry. I want to be long term in the Marine Corps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment