Thursday, November 12, 2009

Electric Torture Women Is Acupuncture Suppose To Hurt Like Electric Shocks?

Is acupuncture suppose to hurt like electric shocks? - electric torture women

I went and acupuncture for the first time today to recommend that a woman very much ... and it was soooo bad!

when needles are inserted at the wrists, that they feel as if I had stuck his finger in an outlet .... It was a strange feeling of a strong shock wave actually cried aloud.

Then, during 20 minutes I tried it with my arm and I could not stand up without extreme pain, like someone who was my step piercing funny bone.

and a survival blanket in me that I should keep warm, and every time he touched one of the needles would be a sharp pain through the nerves ..... send

whole experience of torture was. I felt like when you go to the dentist and they touch a chord in an accident ... My whole body was as broken 20 minutes ....

What happened?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment