Friday, November 6, 2009

Left Knee Pain More Condition_symptoms What Can This Left Knee Pain Be?

What can this left knee pain be? - left knee pain more condition_symptoms

I am a woman 24 years old. I had pain in my knee about two weeks. There are no signs of swelling or redness, heat, or something that shows outside. The pain comes and goes suddenly, I am sometimes prevents sleep. The only way I know to explain how the pain is strong feeling of tension. I run very well. I am a part time server, so I stand for long periods. What is possible?

1 comments:

David said...

I had a sore knee in August last year. They gave me steroids for three days for the pain. have worked all three days. The end of October I was on crutches. doc orthopedist diagnosed a torn meniscus on the inside of the left knee. I really want to have the knee looked at. They do not, I want a surprise as I did. I was lucky to disability, I have finally returned and had a total knee replacement.

Post a Comment