Friday, November 6, 2009

Naval Retirement Cakes How About Some More Random Trivia?

How about some more random trivia? - naval retirement cakes

1. In "Love Me Do", the instrument other than guitar playing, John?
2. What is the famous quote from General Lee absolute, to learn that Jackson had his arm amputated?
3. Steve has played in my three children. " ?
4. A statement that you often hear in the U.S. Naval Academy: Go Navy! Beat______ "
5. How many are there in a baker's dozen. ?
6. Who is credited with this statement? "Give me liberty or give me death."
7. What was the real name of Mark Twain?
8. Notre Dame leads to what?
9. Who came out of retirement to coach the Redskins?
10. Who won the British Open yesterday?

1 comments:

Cyndie said...

1) Harmonic
2) "He lost his left arm, I lost my right arm.
3) Fred MacMurray
4) Army
5) 13
6) Patrick Henry
7) Samuel Langhorne Clemens
8) Notre Dame
9) Joe Gibbs
10) Tiger Woods

Post a Comment