Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Swollen Jaw From Toothache My Son Needs Help With His Bad Tooth?

My son needs help with his bad tooth? - swollen jaw from toothache

My children 11.Now teeth fall open and not HES is suffering from a terrible toothache. Well, the underside of the jaw where the tooth is swollen and I do not know what to do, I mean, we've tried, vanilla, cloves and oil ice.But nothing seems to work, have health insurance in North Carolina is in the underway, to help and want a response from a parent who has been in my situation or a nurse.

1 comments:

Stella said...

Hello, I'll tell you a, you should take him to a dentist as soon as possible. Hopefully this is just a deciduous tooth, and not an adult tooth in this case, drag it. There is no healing herbs to help. Your child is probably an infection and antibiotics should take. You can give him some Motrin for pain. You will be taken to the dentist as a dental emergency. You can keep an ice pack on his face and leave for 15 minutes, but does not really make a big difference.
I also wanted to add, if this tooth is a tooth of an adult, it may need a root canal, if the cavity is entered into the nerve of the tooth. I do not know if I saw X-ray real tooth.
Do what I say. This would be the best option.

Post a Comment